Dynamic Tilt EQ Free Plugin
HOFA 4U+ DynamicTiltEQ is the best freeware Tilt EQ. It can do everything the legendary analogue models could:
Use just one knob for the perfect balancing of low and high frequencies on the highest audio level.
This alone is a fantastic feature, but (of course) was not enough to suit our idea. We brainstormed about the setup of the best Tilt EQ of all times and came up with a list that leaves no wish unfulfilled. The freeware includes:
- gain/cut up to 24 dB
- variable tilt width for transparent adjustments as well as musical sound shaping
- splittable bass and treble tilt
- low and highcut filter (6 & 12 dB/octave)
- individual routing for stereo, mid, side left and right processing
- up to 32x oversampling
- support for Mac and PC, 32- and 64-bit DAWs
It’s extremely rewarding to activate the dynamics for the low and high range and the integrated analyzer for very little money. In combination with parallel processing and a dry/wet control this makes for fascinating creative possibilities.