How to make “Drake – Redemption” beat in Logic Pro X
In this tutorial we will show you how to make Drake style beat using Logic X only.
1. For the kick we used Kick 1 from Drum Machine designer kit called “Depth Charge” and it has been tweaked by Overdrive, Bitcrusher, EQ and Distortion.
2. For snare 1 we used a sample from Ultrabeat kit called “Retro Machines” and it has been tweaked by Enveloper and EQ.
3. For snare 2 we used Snare 1 from Drum Machine designer kit called “Trap Door” and it has been a little bit tweaked by Enveloper, Overdrive, EQ and Compressor.
4. For chords we used a default EXS24 sound but it works with ChordTrigger (preset Major 7th,9). Then this sound has been processed by Compressor, Reverb, EQ and Ensemble.
5, For bass we used a factory preset called “Old School Bass” but it has been a little bit tweaked and processed by EQ, Overdrive, Autofilter, Bass Amp and Compressor.
6. For ambience we used a sample called “Room Tone 1” from the apple loops library.
7. All the snares have been send to the bus with Space Designer reverb.
This project is available for free download from our site. www.daw-templates.com