In this tutorial we will show you how to make ES2 version of the super saw synth using Logic Pro X
We are starting from a default ES2 preset (as usual)
1. Choose filter #2 in the filter section by moving the slider between filter 1 & 2 in ES2 synth
2. Choose a saw waveform in Osc 1, 2, 3 and set the detune of Osc 1 & 2 by -12/+12 cents.
3. Make sure that poly mode and the unison are activated.
4. Set the Analog parameter for detuning all tree oscillators together (by your taste) but you should know that Analog parameter is effective only when Unison is active.
5. Add some harmonics by Drive parameter.
6. In the router choose Cutoff 2 (or Cutoff 1+2) as the Target and choose Env 2 as the source. Move the modulation intensity slider to the up.
7. Adjust the ADSR parameters and in the Envelope 2.
8. Final edits by EQ + Compressor
You can download the Logic X project from this tutorial for free and use this ES2 preset in your own projects ))
Download on https://daw-templates.com