Pro Templates is a series of DAW templates which is based on a using the most popular software instruments and effects in the musical industry (for example Lennar Digital Sylenth1, Native Instruments Massive, Reveal-Sound Spire, Izotope Ozone 5, Nicky Romero Kickstart, FabFilter plugins) and are made for using in your favorite DAW (Apple Logic X, 9, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase, Bitwig Studio, Presonus Studio One, Avid ProTools) Be sure that these products will bring your musical production to the top level. All products in this series are PC/MAC/Linux compatible.
All detail info about Pro Templates you can find in products description.
Please note that you will need a 3-rd party plugins for using our pro-templates
HOW YOU CAN USE OUR TEMPLATES
1. If you’re going to use our templates with original melodies, you can:
- use our templates as the basement for practice and mixing
- use samples, presets from our templates for your future commercial productions.
- play tracks from templates at home/for friends/at clubs.
2. If you’re going to use our templates with modified main melodies*, you can:
- use templates as the starting point for your own commercial productions and release them on a record labels.
- use as the music tracks for advertisement on radio and TV.
- use as the music tracks in trailers, games, apps, movies etc.
* You can keep all the samples, drum patterns, template structure, effects, presets, processing, etc.
3. You can’t use our templates for:
- sharing and re-selling the projects (or the parts of the projects).
- use the projects (or the parts of the projects) for creating commercial templates/sample packs.
4. You can’t use all vocal parts from our templates in your own productions.