In this tutorial you will know how to set up Apple Logic Pro X 10.2.2 for using with Komplete Kontrol. You will know how to use the advanced DAW integration features of this MIDI controller such as transport control, track selection and auto track focus.
To set up Logic Pro X for using with Komplete Kontrol you will need to do this:
1. Connect Komplete Kontrol S-series should be connected and powered ON.
2. Open Apple Logic Pro X.
3. In Logic Pro X find the main menu bar and navigate to: Preferences -> Advanced Tool
4. Check “Show advanced Tools” and “Control Surfaces” options in Advanced Tools window.
5. Create an instrumental track in Logic X and load Komplete Kontrol as instrument (AU Instruments -> Native Instruments -> Komplete Kontrol)
6. After loading Komplete Kontrol as instrument you will need to check the identification of your Komplete Kontrol S-series in Logic Pro X -> Control surfaces -> Setup.