Make your audio sound smooth and crystal clear.
A simplified and easy-to-use De-Esser that smoothes out high frequencies while maintaining a natural and musical sound. Brightening up audio has never been easier!
Remove sibilance and harshness, fast
You can use T-De-Esser to:
• Remove harshness from sound sources that were closely mic’d
• Manage sibilance in vocals and dialog in a transparent manner
• Treat irregular tonal balance caused by poor recording quality
• Reduce the glare from unnecessarily bright guitar and piano recordings
• Tame piercing synth sounds
• Control the high-frequencies in overheads’ transients, such as snare, hi-hats, or clash
• Give more dynamic range to your tracks while mastering, due to the reduction of unnecessary high frequencies
T-De-Esser can streamline your audio project workflow by saving you both vital time and effort. It works as effectively on individual tracks as it does on buses. It performs admirably in a wide range of implementations, from sound design and post-production to the most demanding of mastering applications.
Side Chain Frequency Modes
• Side Chain Frequency Modes Includes 4 specific side-chained frequency bands to detect the harsh sounds.
• Carefully optimized for low CPU usage on both Windows and macOS.
• GUI Scale up/down from 80% to 150% depending on your preferences.
• Undo and redo options are built inside the plugin so you no longer need to worry about losing setting values.
• Quickly and simply compare different settings to find out which would fit well.
Unlike the majority of De-Esser plug-ins available on the market, T-De-Esser gives a pure natural sound while smoothing the high-frequencies.
The only noticeable difference will be the removal of harshness.
Graphic user interface (GUI)
Visuals can distract your hearing, digital graphs are very likely to affect your decision-making when it comes to setting the values. T-De-Esser, however, helps you just stay focused on the output sound, rather than how things change visually as you tweak the settings.
Whilst there are only a few knobs and buttons on the GUI, each has a huge impact on the audio sound improvement. Less is more, so just to avoid getting caught in the trap of making infinite, minuscule tweaks, we made sure only to have the essential options available for you on the GUI.
The options available are designed in a way to quickly give you a pleasant sound in just a few adjustments.
Quick yet powerful
T-De-Esser has been designed with simplicity in mind. It is fast to set up and easy to use, yet allows you to adjust the processing to your needs. Turning the processing knob starts the plug-in’s operation, you then set how intense you want to go according to your taste. There are 4 frequency bands available to choose between, choose depending on where the harshness and sibilance are coming from.
• Windows 7 and up as 32 / 64 bit VST3, and 64 bit.
• Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) – macOS 10.15 (Big Sur) as 32/64bit VST and AU, Intel and M1 Rosetta 2 Macs