You are entitled to cancel this contract without stating any reasons within a period of fourteen days.
The time period of cancellation is fourteen days and begins to run from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise your right to cancel, you must inform us (DAW Templates, Andre Rudenko, Brauersdorfer Strasse 31, 57250 Netphen, Germany) by means of an unambiguous statement (e.g. by letter, per fax or email) about your intention to withdraw from the contract. You may use the sample cancellation form provided below, although you are not legally obliged to.
To keep the deadline, it is sufficient to send us your notice that you wish to exercise your withdrawal right before the withdrawal deadline has passed.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel the contract, we shall refund you all payments you made, including the delivery costs (except you decided to choose a delivery method other than the standard, lower-priced one we suggested) without delay and no later than fourteen days starting from the day we received your notice of withdrawal. In case of refund, we shall use the same method of payment you initially used, unless it was otherwise agreed; under no circumstances will you be charged additionally in case of a refund.
Information on cases, in which the right to cancel does not apply:
The right to cancel does not apply to distance selling contracts
– for the delivery of goods, which are manufactured to customer specifications or are clearly tailored to personal requirements, or which, due to their quality, are unsuitable for a return shipment or are easily perishable or whose expiry date would be exceeded;
– for the delivery of sealed goods, which, due to health protection or hygienic issues, are not suitable for return, in case the sealing has been removed upon delivery;
– for the delivery of goods, which, due to their characteristics, were inseparably mixed with other goods upon delivery;
– for the delivery of audio and video recordings or of software, insofar as the data carriers delivered have been unsealed by the consumer;
– for the delivery of newspapers and magazines, except for subscription contracts.
– for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, if the price was agreed upon at the time of contract conclusion but the goods may only be delivered 30 days later and their value depends on fluctuations on the market, which the seller cannot influence.
Your right to cancel shall expire if we started performing the contract before the end of the cancellation period upon your explicit request. In this case, you must further confirm you are aware that by consenting to the begin of contractual performance you lose your right to cancel.
Sample cancellation form
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please fill in this form and send it back to us)
Brauersdorfer Strasse 31
- I/we* hereby cancel the concluded contract regarding the purchase of the following
- Goods (*)/Services (*)
- ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Consumer’s name(s)
- Consumer’s address(es)
- Signature (only when written form is chosen)
(*) Delete as appropriate
Sample Consent Form regarding the begin of contractual performance as well confirmation of knowledge of right to cancel expiration
I hereby declare my consent that DAW Templates begins with performance of contract before the end of the cancellation time period. I am aware that by consenting to the begin of contractual performance my right to cancel expires prematurely.