Installing the Remote Script for MASCHINE JAM Template for Ableton Live
Copying the MIDI Remote Script
- Ensure that Ableton Live is not running.
- Download the Ableton Live 9.zip file attached to this article and unzip it.
- Go to your Downloads folder and locate the “Maschine_Jam” MIDI Remote Script folder.
- Copy this folder to your clipboard by right-clicking on it and choosing Copy “Maschine_Jam”. You will have to paste it into Ableton Live’s MIDI Remote Scripts folder, as described below.
Pasting the MIDI Remote Script Folder into the Ableton Live Application Package
Mac OS X
- Open your Applications folder and right-click the Live application symbol. In the context menu, click on Show Package Contents.