Novel Piano’s GUI is clean and straightforward. It has three knobs which are responsible for different effects. Release noise controls key release mechanism volume, you can take it down to get rid of it completely. Character knob on the other hand is an controller of EQ and filter which are cutting or boosting high frequencies, depending on setting. Finally reverb mix is self explanatory. There is an algorithmic hall type reverb onboard, which you can turn down completely if needed.
- Novel Piano
- Scoring Piano
- Fairy Tale Piano
- This library works in free Halion Sonic SE 3.4 sample player (Download Halion Sonic SE 3) as well as Halion 6 and Halion Sonic 6.
Watch our installation guide on YouTube
- Runs as host or stand-alone application, VST® or Audio Units plug-in, AAX® under Pro Tools
- Baltic Shimmers requires 1.2 GB of HDD/SSD space
- Sample resolution: 48 Khz / 24 Bit stereo .wav format (losslessly compressed)
- Halion / Halion Sonic SE 3.4 requirments:
|MAC OSx – Requirments||Windows – Requirments|
|macOS 10.12 / 10.13 / 10.14 / 10.15||64-bit Windows 8.x/10|
|VST 3, AAX or AU compatible host application for using as plug-in||VST 2, VST 3 or AAX compatible host application for using as plug-in|
|64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor (Intel i5 or faster recommended)||64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor (Intel i5 or faster recommended)|
|4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)||4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)|
|1366 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)||1366 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)|