HOW YOU CAN USE OUR TEMPLATES
1. If you’re going to use our templates with original melodies, you can:
- use our templates as the basement for practice and mixing
- use samples, presets from our templates for your future commercial productions.
- play tracks from templates at home/for friends/at clubs.
2. If you’re going to use our templates with modified main melodies*, you can:
- use templates as the starting point for your own commercial productions and release them on a record labels.
- use as the music tracks for advertisement on radio and TV.
- use as the music tracks in trailers, games, apps, movies etc.
* You can keep all the samples, drum patterns, template structure, effects, presets, processing, etc.
3. You can’t use our templates for:
- sharing and re-selling the projects (or the parts of the projects).
- use the projects (or the parts of the projects) for creating commercial templates/sample packs.
4. You can’t use all vocal parts from our templates in your own productions.
- So, you heard some great music walking down the street or dancing in the club and you want to learn how to produce the same music.
- You went online researching music creation and found us and our templates.
- You’re thinking… What are DAW templates and how does this work?
- DAW Templates are produced exclusively using original instruments from DAW, and royalty free samples from Big Sound. You do not need additional plugins in order to use the template, only additional content from your DAW.
- Go ahead, buy some templates for Logic Pro on our site, open the template and think about what you can make.
- You must delete all melodies elements before you start to make your own track based in our templates. All samples, channel strips, synth sounds, project structures in our products are royalty-free and all this stuff you can use in your own productions.
- If you have any questions please read our FAQ section on our site or email us and we will answer you very fast.
- Using our templates you will learn how to produce music and could be very successful in music industry.